Re: ([I18N, USABILITY] configure keyboard dialogs)

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 05:49:24PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> So we need to propose both? (that's fine)

Yes.

> Yes, that's expected.  Actually, we probably want to prune the
> non-d-i-supported xkb layouts to save room.

This is not important.  The keymaps of console-keymaps-at are 284K.  The
keymaps of console-setup-pc-ekmap are only 105K.  Debconf templates file
is also very small (even if you don't remove the unused questions. But
don't forget to remove usr/share/console-setup-mini/kbdnames.gz :)

> Apart from these, is the patch roughly OK?  (I'll submit it again for
> your approval before commiting anyway)

Yes, it is OK.  You don't need my approval but if you want me to check
the code before the commit I will try to do this.

Anton Zinoviev