Re: Preseed and crypto

2010/11/12 Mario Kleinsasser <mario.kleinsasser+debian@gmail.com>:
> Well, have not need it until today but I will take a look on it in the next
> few days.
>
> Have you done any research until today on it?
>
> Mario
>
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Diego Woitasen <diego@woitasen.com.ar>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>  Is there any documentation about preseed and crypto? I haven't found
>> anything, no docs, no examples, nothing.
>>
>>  I want to preseed a simple instalation with /boot, swap and / (using
>> the entire disk). The last two encrypted with dm-crypt.
>>
>> Any example is welcome.
>>
>> Regards,
>>  Diego
>>
>> --
>> Diego Woitasen
>>

>> --
>> Archive:
>> [🔎] AANLkTikWppz31GX42brYSjt2jDvObfDXX=bzAwwAhn2M@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] AANLkTikWppz31GX42brYSjt2jDvObfDXX=bzAwwAhn2M@mail.gmail.com
>>

> --
> http://www.n0r1sk.com

Yes, I got this working, partially. The automatic partitioning works
adding these lines to the example of the Debian documentation[1]:

d-i partman-auto/method string crypto
d-i partman-crypto/confirm_nooverwrite boolean true

I haven't found yet how to combine crypto with a custom partition
layout, but it's a first step. I'll continue with this the next week,
any help is welcome.

[1] - http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/example-preseed.txt

Regards,
 Diego