Trouble running the installer image for kFreeBSD/i386

Hello,

I'm trying to install Debian GNU/kFreeBSD on an i386 machine. I got
the daily install image (20101107) and boot them using an existing
grub install on the machine. The boot process starts fine, but the
kernel messages are all displayed on a single line, and the dialog
from the installer are squeezed on the first ten lines of the screen
or so, and completely unreadable. Advices are welcome.

I run an installation of FreeBSD just to check and it ran fine.

See screenshots on http://imgur.com/u5dLql&0aTCB .

Laurent.