Re: Status of some daily D-I builds

Hi

Excerpts from Gaudenz Steinlin's message of Son Okt 31 16:49:39 +0100 2010:
> Excerpts from Christian PERRIER's message of Die Sep 14 06:55:28 +0200 2010:
> > Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> > > Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > What I would also like to have is a way to easily *monitor* these
> > daily builds. I'd be fine to do it myself on a regular basis if
> > there's a way to get these status by mail (offline work most of the
> > time during weeks). This is what I do with builds that are run on my
> > own laptop, which already helps in catching build failures that happen
> > on all arches (or on i386 only).
>
> OK, I finally got around to add some mail support to the daily
> aggregator script. It only sends a mail if there are old or failed
> builds. See the attached patch.

Ping, any comments on this? If the patch looks OK I can commit it to
the SVN repo, but it needs someone with d-i group access (Otavio,
Christian, ...) to actually activate it on d-i.debian.org.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.