Re: Touchscreen support in d-i

On 18:14 Fri 05 Nov     , Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org> wrote:
> > On 07:59 Fri 05 Nov     , Christian PERRIER wrote:
> >
> >> That could even someday revive some work about having a graphical
> >> partitioner (old old old debate).
> >
> > Eh :) here Im. About this, if you think about gparted and such, if I well
> > remember it's a matter of including 4 libs (libstdc++, libgtkmm and 2 other
> > small libs I cannot remember).
>
> It is not that simple. We need to have it integrated with the rest of
> installer and add the features that are not covered by it (if there're
> any).

That's true. My point was only to say that 4 libs are mising for gparted.

If the di team decision is to integrate some C++ libs in the future, Im willing
to help getting those into di and help integrating gparted or another tool or
maybe rewrite some partman part. I don't know right now. Working around
partitionning tools in di is my plan after squeeze release.

Greetings,
--
Xavier Oswald <xoswald@debian.org>
GNU/Linux Debian Developer - http://www.debian.org/