Re: Adding tag help for #581683 ([I18N, USABILITY] configure keyboard dialogs)

Hello,

Anton Zinoviev, le Mon 13 Sep 2010 16:24:41 +0300, a écrit :
> The fix of the second part would require customized lists of keyboard
> layouts and this is something I don't want to maintain.

I'm willing to take the time to patch and maintain this.  Now, just to
make sure: do we plan to keep the existing kbd-chooser and make it suite
to console-setup, or are we replacing it completely with console-setup?
AIUI, ATM the plan is the latter, right?

Samuel