Re: Spam cleaning effort: October 2010

Hi Christian,

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:12:27 +0100, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> We're now in November, so it's time for our team of magic reviewers to
> work on October 2010 archives.
>
> More details on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean
>
> Happy cleaning..:-)

How about making the mail you send out include the link:

  https://lists.debian.org/cgi-bin/review/review2.pl?debian-boot

I (eventually) managed to find the reviewing page, mostly because I knew
I'd found it before, but I imagine you're losing volunteers by not
making life easy.

I'm sure that others are giving up before they ever get to the sign-up
page, so a link to the "get a password" page would also help.

Cheers, Phil.