Re: next d-i meeting - 2010.10.20, 21h00 GMT

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud, le Wed 20 Oct 2010 14:20:45 +0200, a écrit :
> * win32-loader and kfreebsd with stable = Squeeze . win32-loader in its
> standalone flavour is currently able to install a "stable" kfreebsd. As I
> understand it, the kfreebsd-* arches are not necessarily going to be
> released as stable.

Err, AIUI, they will be released as stable, with just a warning in the
release notes that this is a completely new thing in Debian that a
released arch is not using the Linux kernel, and thus people need a bit
of care with it.  That'll still be in stable/ directories etc.

Samuel