Re: amd64 daily images?

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 15:53 -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Vincent McIntyre wrote:
> > Out of interest I took a look at the other daily-built images linked from [5].
>
> This page is an easy way to keep track of all the builds, and see the
> build logs. Also to see how long a build has been failing.
>
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/build-logs.html
>
> It's generally pretty clear why a build is failing from the log.
> But in the case of amd64, the log is quite confusing; the set -x shell
> code it shows is not part of a normal d-i build at all.

Julien Cristau suggested in
<[🔎] 20100902084123.GH6206@radis.liafa.jussieu.fr> (from thread "Daily
builds still failing") this morning that it was likely to be the result
of the buildd maintainer debugging an issue of some sort.

--
Ian Campbell

Fifth Law of Procrastination:
	Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has the feeling that
	there is nothing important to do.