[karim.bourahla@citycable.ch: Debian installer (French translation missed)]

Forwarding to debian-boot for the right audience...

----- Forwarded message from Karim Bourahla <karim.bourahla@citycable.ch> -----

From: Karim Bourahla <karim.bourahla@citycable.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:11:04 +0200
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian installer (French translation missed)
	tests=[CT_IMAGE=1.5, DC_IMAGE_SPAM_HTML=0.001, DC_PNG_UNO_LARGO=0.558,
	HTML_MESSAGE=1, LDO_WHITELIST=-5, MOSTLY_PNG_IMAGE=2, ONE_PNG=0.5]
	autolearn=no

Hello,
I launched several times the new testing version of Debian 6.

1) Debian Installer Problem
When the Debian installer display the step menu for french users,
the Keyboard configuration is not translated to french. It still in english.

Graphical Expert Mode -> Choose language (French) -> Country (Suisse) Then
Suisse fr_CH.UTP-8 -->  I attached a  screen shot to my email.

2) Debian Installer Feature missed
Installing Debian on a server including tow HD,
Debian installer can't use both disk to create partitions automatically.

We are obliged to configure the first one, then the second.
Debian Installer can offert an automatique paritioning using only one HD.

Hope this helps.

Karim Bourahla
Avenue du Mont d'Or 30
1007 Lausanne (Suisse)