Re: Spam cleaning effort: July 2010

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> I also don't think it's a big problem as the review will get done
> eventually. This current focus on getting the spam cleaned out within the
> shortest time possible is unnecessary. d-boot is already by far the
> cleanest list in the archives.

The main point is not completing things in the shortest possible
timeframe, but more being sure that we still have enough people
working on both stages. Whether or not things are done immediately is
of course irrelevant, though experience shows that repetitive
processes that are regularly monitored are those who are less likely
to vanish without anyone really noticing.