Re: Installer Translation Status

Hello,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> The packages I released were tagged with the attached script,
> contributed by Joey back in.....a long time ago..:-)
>
> Apparently, it does strip the epoch when calculating the tag. I guess
> this was on purpose.

Yes but it breaks calc-translation-status and also conflicts with
debcommit behaviour; I think we need to "decide" which one is to be
the used format (with or without epoch). In my opinion debcommit
behaviour looks right and we ought to use epoch specially because we
can end up with same version in two different epochs without it.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br