Re: I am deeply disappointed

On Monday 12 July 2010, Bastian Blank wrote:
> >                                 That was something I was looking
> > forward to fixing in the coming weeks.
>
> This is just a rant, no useful information.

Actually, it was a compliment disguised as a joke! I had to read it twice
myself to get it though.

The reason I knew it had to be other than it looks at first is that I know
Stephen well enough to know he would not ever write such bad rants. (And I
also seem to recall similar mails from him for previous releases.)

Please read the original message again.