Resizing partition in preseed (d-i) or any other automated way ?

Hello List,

I an newbie and googled a lot; but I am not able to find a viable solution so far for my problem; please forgive me if I am addressing to a wrong list.

I have 30 GB disk where I am having 3.0 GB ext3 partion as root-boot partition and 2.00 GB swap and rest space is partitioned into another partition and mounted in /mnt/test.

I just want to know if it is possible to resize 3.0 GB partition into 10 GB partition without loosing data on 3.0 GB root-boot partition using preseeding or any other automated method?

Thank you.

Regards,

-RR