Re: Do you still maintain mouseemu in Debian?

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 12:26:45PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Gaudenz Steinlin]
> > I'm not sure if mouseemu (at least in it's current status) should be
> > activated by default on these machines. I'd prefer to have the two
> > and three finger tapping acivated by default instead.
>
> OK.  How is this multifinger tapping activated?  How can machines with
> such touchpad be detected during installation.  I assume mouseemu
> should be installed on macs with a one-button mouse without such
> touchpad.

AFAIK there are severyl possible ways:
- synclient (only runtime configuration)
- statically in Xorg.conf
- with the gnome-control-panel (and possible by setting some gconf keys)

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.