Re: win32-loader: FTBFS: plugins/cpuid/plugin.c:18:21: error: windows.h: No such file or directory

Le mercredi 21 avril 2010 18:08:33, vous avez écrit :
> (are you subscribed to -boot?)

Hi,

yes, through Gmane.

> Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (didier@raboud.com):
> > Yay, thanks KiBi for those warm words.
> >
> > FYI, Robert's mail bounced, I just resent it on two other addresses of
> > him. If I get access to the SVN, I will try to improve things
> > incrementally: if one objects to a change of mine, a revert is always
> > possible.
>
> That seems to be a sane approach.
>
> I'll grant you with commit access (unless someone already did so) as
> soon as possible (that includes "as soon as I remember that I have to
> do that *and* I am online"). What's your Alioth login?

My alioth login is odyx-guest, as I'm no DD.

> > Though I need to know what are the things I can touch:
> >   * dh vs cdbs ?
> >   * new source package formats ?
>
> win32-loader is nearly a one-liner with cdbs, so I think it's fairly
> easy to convert it to dh7. Other D-I packages have been switch to dh7
> and none is using cdbs. So you get your answer..:-)
>
> Being a native package, I think that switch to "3.0 (native)" doesn't
> hurt as well.
>
> I'd give a GO to both.

Great. I'll try to get things done "soon" (whatever that might mean for busy
people).

Thanks,

OdyX

--
Didier Raboud, proud Debian Maintainer (DM).
CH-1020 Renens