Re: win32-loader: FTBFS: plugins/cpuid/plugin.c:18:21: error: windows.h: No such file or directory

Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (20/04/2010):
>> From the activity I've seen on win32-loader last months, I think it
>> would be very welcomed and, unless we get strong objections from
>> Robert, I'd be ready to grant you commit access to D-I SVN so that
>> you can help.
>
> I'm not quite inside -boot@ but anyway: from my interactions with him
> on various channels, I believe Didier should be able to do a good job,
> so I'd welcome his addition to any projects, so that he get his hands
> dirty and do useful things.
>
> Mraw,
> (carebear-mode)
> KiBi.

Yay, thanks KiBi for those warm words.

FYI, Robert's mail bounced, I just resent it on two other addresses of him.
If I get access to the SVN, I will try to improve things incrementally: if
one objects to a change of mine, a revert is always possible.

Though I need to know what are the things I can touch:

  * dh vs cdbs ?
  * new source package formats ?

Thanks in advance, cheers,

OdyX