Re: [(O)SRM] debian-installer update uploaded for Etch and Lenny

On Thursday 24 December 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> I will run some installation tests over the next few days. If I don't
> follow up on this mail it means the tests were successful.

The kernel in oldstable-p-u for s390 fails to boot (both with the installer
and an installed system). I've filed #562525 so this can be looked into.

I would suggest this is a blocker for an oldstable point release. It also
means another D-I upload will be needed.