Re: armel debian-installer build failure

On Wednesday 23 December 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> Still, I don't see how it can be anything other than a mirror problem as
> it built fine using my own mirror.

The only other possibility I can think of is that something is going wrong
with the Kernel-Version filtering in utils/get-packages. If the grep-dctrl
command for some reason results in an empty/broken Packages file...

But that's unlikely given that my build went fine.