Re: Status of Debian Installer for Alpha 1

* Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> [2009-11-23 19:44]:
>  27 Nov 2009: have udebs of kernel uploaded
>  30 Nov 2009: meeting and review current status
>  04 Dec 2009: have g-i working again (if possible)

So what's the status of alpha1?  For some reason, I have the
impression that virtually nothing happened since your posting on
November 23.

We really need a little bit more coordination and communication.  For
example, there are some changes in SVN that haven't been uploaded.
Should those be uploaded?  I didn't want to upload anything or make
further changes because I thought the upload of debian-installer was
imminent but clearly I was wrong and just wasted 2 weeks.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/