Re: [SRM] D-I: major update of choose-mirror for stable

On Saturday 28 November 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> The changes have been tested and reviewed extensively.

But despite that I noticed an inconsistency between network- and CD-based
installations during additional, extra, tripple-check testing. Not a major
issue, but could affect selection of security and volatile mirrors for
CD-based installs.

Anyway, I've now uploaded 2.28lenny5 to fix that.

Cheers,
FJP