Re: "Universal Time Coordinated" appearing in PO files

On Sunday 22 November 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> > See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordinated_Universal_Time under
> > "Abbreviation". UTC is a (stupid?) compromise between English and
> > French. "Universal Time Coordinated" is explained there as a
> > "backronym", and AFAIK is a fairly accepted term exactly because it
> > matches the abbreviation.
>
> Well, someone in the past seemed to think differently..:-)
>
> clock-setup (0.4) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   [ Frans Pop ]
>   * UTC officially stands for "Coordinated Universal Time".

I wasn't really arguing against the change, just responding to your "I fail
to see where it does come from".

We certainly should be consistent between clock-setup and tzsetup. Looking
at some of the translations, I don't think we can unfuzzy the string, so
I'll just commit the correction.