Re: cd erasing during install

Please take a look in the image [1] of the syslog - the line that begins
with 16:09:30.

As someone pointed out can be due to #556635.

1 - http://www.debianpt.org/~elmig/pool/cdrw_erased.JPG

(i am resending as it seems the previous mail didn't arrived the ml)
--

Melhores Cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Miguel Figueiredo