Re: cd erasing during install

Strangely it happened also to me in the last days. I thought i was doing
something wrong...

I burned images (i386) on a CD-RW, boot the burned image
and after the initial menu the installer hangs and the hdd activity stays
blinking.

Reboot with the CD still inside and nothing happeded, Checked the content of
the CD and it was empty!

Anyone alse can confirm this behavior?

--

Melhores Cumprimentos/Best Regards,