Re: [RFC] Alternative implementation for tzsetup (was: Not sure about recent change in tzsetup)

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> P.S.
>
> How about changing "Choose language" to "Change localization" as menu item
> for localechooser?
>
> A downside could be that that could be difficult to translate for some
> languages.

IIRC, this was discussed in some way when languagechooser and
countrychooser were merged.

My concern about this is that "localization" is a fairly technical
term (which fits your remark about being difficult to translate: for
instance, in French we avoid "localisation" and I generally push for
"paramètres régionaux", aka "regional parameters", which is how l10n
is translated in French versions of Windows).

What about "Change language and country"? Even though this is also
about the locale, I think it's a better approximation of what's being
done there....and the remains easy to translate.