[RFC] lenny-support udeb

I've cobbled together a first attempt at a lenny-support udeb.

The current functionality is (from the README):
- Disables support for ext4 in partman as neither the Lenny kernel nor
  Lenny userland applications support it. Could possibly be re-enabled
  if there's a lenny-and-a-half which adds kernel and userspace support
  for ext4.
- Avoids displaying Lenny's console-setup dialogs during base-installer.
- Makes installation of the grub bootloader more similar to Lenny's D-I
  by making grub-legacy the default over grub-pc.
  Main reason is that detection of other operating systems is not really
  possible for Lenny as the Lenny version of the os-prober deb is not
  suitable for installation on the installed system.
- Disables installation of Recommends by default during the install, but
  enables it again for the target system. If the question was preseeded
  with seen flag set, the setting by the user is respected.

Please let me know if you have comments on the above or if you're aware of
other issues that should be addressed.

Cheers,
FJP