Re: r61272 - in tags/packages: compatibility-udebs/sarge-support sarge-support

On Friday 13 November 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Frans Pop <fjp@alioth.debian.org>
wrote:
> > Move tagged versions for sarge-support under new subdir
> > compatibility-udebs
> >
> > Added:
> >   tags/packages/compatibility-udebs/sarge-support/
> >      - copied from r61271, tags/packages/sarge-support/
> > Deleted:
> >   tags/packages/sarge-support/
>
> Can you clarify why move those tags?

I did not only move the tags, but also the udebs themselves.

I moved them because I'm thinking of creating a "lenny-support" udeb and it
seemed a good idea to have all the <codename>-support udebs together.

I did suggested it as an option when Luk proposed removing sarge-support
some time ago.

> This breaks the current git migration script and I see no reason in
> doing that.

I had not taken that into account. I could also fix the migration script.

Cheers,
FJP