Re: FTBFS of netcfg on s390 after debhelper v7 conversion

On Friday 13 November 2009, Colin Watson wrote:
> As such, I'm not sure that netcfg is the proper place to fix this,

Right. Well, the fix in netcfg can easily be reverted if dh gets fixed.

> since, as you say, it should "just work". What version of debhelper were
> you building with?

||/ Name            Version         Description
ii  debhelper       7.4.3           helper programs for debian/rules

I've just verified that it still fails.

Could you please report it against debhelper then?

Cheers,
FJP