Re: [RFC] choose-mirror rewrite - please review/test

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> I used Spanish because it had a translation for suites that includes both
> the untranslated suite name and a translation, so it really shows the
> change in the dialog.
>
> Various languages have translations for suites, but only some also list the
> English suite names.

I managed to do a small test before switching my mind to paid work
mode. That was your proposed first test (medium priority, the rest
being default). I did choose default french mirrors, then stable when
prompted for the suite, then everything went fine for the next step
(download PACKAGES file and propose a list of additionnal components).

So, in short, I think this part is OK.

Thanks again for that great work.