Re: First tests with console-setup replacing kbd-config

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> However, it makes console-setup-udeb fail:
>
> /usr/share/console-setup-mini/console-setup.config: Permission denied
>
> Also, after "chmod u+x", it also fails because the script starts with
> "#!/bin/bash" and there is no bash in D-I.

Fixing this might require to add a "chmod a+x" after the dh_install
command in debian/rules.

However, as this file is now directly executed, I wonder whether it
should be installed in /usr/bin instead of /usr/share/console-setup-mini.

The bash shebang is apparently useless as (at least according to
checkbashisms), there is nothing bash-specific in this script. So, I
think that debian/config.proto could maybe be modified to use a
/bin/sh shebang.

I leave this to Anton, though, as it requires a better knowledge of
c-s than the one I have.

> After fixing both problem, everything works as expected and I get a
> nice French keymap....yay !

And everything is working as expected on the installed system as well.