Re: First tests with console-setup replacing kbd-config

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):

> # In d-i the config script is not executed automatically
> if [ -f /usr/share/console-setup-mini/console-setup.config ]; then
>     . /usr/share/console-setup-mini/console-setup.config
> fi
>
> I commited the required change.

However, it makes console-setup-udeb fail:

/usr/share/console-setup-mini/console-setup.config: Permission denied

Also, after "chmod u+x", it also fails because the script starts with
"#!/bin/bash" and there is no bash in D-I.

After fixing both problem, everything works as expected and I get a
nice French keymap....yay !