Re: Request: fsck.xfs in recovery mode

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 04:40:02PM +0300, Pavel Mihaduk wrote:
> I'd like to have xfsprogs available in recovery mode of the
> installer.For me it's quite strange that fsck.jfs is available while
> you have no option to check the corrupted XFS volume. Unfortunately
> it's not always possible to use a live-cd.

I agree. I already committed a change for this quite recently, although
we haven't yet uploaded it; it will be in rescue 1.21.

  * Make sure filesystem recovery tools are installed, as they're often
    useful in rescue mode: e2fsprogs-udeb, jfsutils-udeb,
    reiserfsprogs-udeb, xfsprogs-udeb, fdisk-utils, and parted-udeb
    (LP: #364135).

Thanks,