Re: code swarm video

On Thursday 14 May 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 May 2009, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Here's my list of possible captions, do let me know if I missed
> > anything:
>
> Maybe:
> 25 Aug 2004: Switch to centralized l10n infrastructure

Also maybe:
7 Jan 2004: Start of partman development

Tomorrow I plan to experiment a bit with a different color scheme:
- Manual
- Manual translations
- Installer and components documentation
- Installer build system + scripts
- Installer components
  - Translations
  - Partman
  - C code
  - Other code (rest)
- Misc

IMO partman is worth separating out as it's supremely Debian-specific.
It's also a major effort in number of commits and will for example help
highlight implementation of encryption support.