Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> Well, they are updated now while they were not yet updated yesterday. I'll
> let you draw your own conclusions from that ;-)
>
> 233 messages removed so far and 700 new messages available for review...

Ouch...we worked too well.

OK, starting to go through the review process...I guess you will go
through it as well. I think it would be better if no other DD wastes
time doing reviews as I guess that all messages that we have both
rated as spam will be dropped from the review queue as of next Sunday
(if my guess that only two "Spam" ratings are enough, provided nobody
rates the same messages as Ham or Inappropriate).

One should notice that, so far, all messages I had to review since
about 1/2 hour were indeed spam while several of the 299 messages I reviewed
before were Ham.