Re: Netboot Xen images for amd64

On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 02:11 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> I see this was committed, but AFAICT without any comment in the
> debian/changelog. Please document changes properly!

Oops, sorry. $PWD is usually installer/build when I commit and the
changelog is a level back in ../debian so I always forget about it. Done
now.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Each honest calling, each walk of life, has its own elite, its own aristocracy
based on excellence of performance.  -- James Bryant Conant