Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> Note that the "review batch job" (including actual removals, updating
> "messages to be reviewed" and review statistics) is only run once a week.

Any idea when this is run?

Since the moment (a few days ago) where some months reached mentions
on the wiki page, I checked the "messages to be reviewed" page but
there was non for -boot, so I guess this is because that batch didn't
happen yet.