Problem debian_logo.png in amd64 gtk installer

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to report a problem with the daily amd64 cdrom/gtk image.
I have picked the image from http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/cdrom/gtk/vmlinuz , initrd.gz (9 May) and tryed to make an install cd with it. The system boots ok but the debian_logo.png does not print and is replaced by a X.
 I am booting the iso using kvm with the options:

kernel          /boot/vmlinuz video=vesa:ywrap,mtrr vga=788 --
initrd          /boot/initrd.gz

Is this known? Can I help fixing it?

I remember that sometime ago (~1 month) the i386 daily images had the same problem but they were fixed later.

All the best,
António Amorim