Re: debian-installer: add to live cd

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:43 AM, MaTa <emfamandraescriure@gmail.com> wrote:
Ubuntu have a d-i with some little diferences than original from Debian. Do you mean "Ubiquity" installer? (the phyton grafical live-CD installer from "desktop" CD?

Thanks for your reply!

The Ubiquity installer is not needed now (maybe later). I just need debian installer on that ubuntu live-cd (gui option). I've made some debian cd's with live-helper, and then it's pretty easy to add d-i to it. But I need also to make some Ubuntu (LTS) live-cd's and it's not possible yet to add d-i with live-helper for Ubuntu. So I was wondering if I could add it after building the live-cd.

Regards,

\r