Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Otavio Salvador a écrit :
>
>> Both time doesn't work for me. If we have the meeting I'll then stay
>> to attendee to it. It would be nice if more people really confirm that
>> they'll be available so I stay here for a useful meeting.
>
> If you're not around at any of these moments, we can also postpone that
> meeting to Tuesday 21th.

I can make it, but I just want to be sure more people will be around.

Noone has confirmated to be available and I just doesn't want to
stay and we end up not having a meeting, you see?

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br