Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 1:30 PM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
>> Christian Perrier wrote:
>>> Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):

>>> So, if we adopt this, the next meeting should be on Monday April 20th,
>>> ie next Monday.
>>>
>>> Would that be OK for everybody ?
>
> It works for me.

Sorry but I just recall that I'll have a trip with my family at April 20th.
It is quite near here but I'm unsure if I can make the time to be around.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br