Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

+ Christian Perrier (Sun, 12 Apr 2009 08:00:33 +0200):

> I'd like to keep Mondays with a two weeks rhythm

I think having regular meetings is not a bad idea, even if the’re going
to be really quick some of the times because there may not be much to
discuss. Though it should be worth mentioning what the expected duration
is going to be.

Anyway, my point is that if you’re going to hold regular meetings, the
best you can do (for hopefully obvious reasons) is coming up with a rule
that let’s you immediately know when the next meeting is, without having
to know when the previous one was. The typical “the first Thursday of
each month” people use. I’ll note Your proposed “every other Monday”
does not meet the rule, unless you’d be geeky and say “Mondays when
`date +%V` is even”.

Just my 0.5¢,

--
- Are you sure we're good?