Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> To all D-I team members (which means anybody who listens to -boot and
> cares enough about D-I), please remember that we planned a team
> meeting on April 11th at 20:00 UTC.

Folks, I have to apologize.

Due to a very infortunate sequence of events related to my
stepfather's health (no worries finally, he's doing well), I couldn't
attend the meeting and even not warn attendees on #debian-boot.

I really apologize for this. I read #debian-boot backlog and see that
Otavio and Luk tried to hold an informal meeting anyway, mostly
talking about d-i updates for the stable point release.

We could maybe record the logs of this discussion and hint them as the
April 11th meeting log, do you think?

Apart from this, I propose rescheduling another team meetign (indeed
I'd like to keep a good pace in team meetings that are obviously our
only chance to get everybody around....assuming that I don't fail
attending and we choose a better day for schedule.

April 11th was indeed a mistake as the original intent was *Monday*
April 13th, but a mix in dates made me announce April 11th.

I'd like to keep Mondays with a two weeks rhythm, which would make us
plan a meeting either on April 20th (if we consider that this meeting
was postponed) or on April 27th (if we consider that this meeting
happened).

My personal preference would be for Monday April 20th. Would that suit
you?

Again, apologies for missing that meeting and being such a jerk...