Re: Complete draft of the March 16th and 30th meetings minutes

On Sunday 05 April 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Similarly, the installation guide could be uploaded more often, of
> course without translation freeze. That would help better spotting
> issues, errors or missing parts, hopefully.

Speaking as the person who has done 90% of the work on the manual and done
_all_ of its releases as a separate package: this is total nonsense.
Anybody who thinks this has never seriously looked at how the manual is
currently written, translated, built, distributed and used.

BTW, I still do consider myself to be the RM for the manual and would be
very unhappy with anybody uploading it without at the very least talking
to me first.