Re: r56925 - in trunk/win32-loader: debian l10n/po

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Monday 22 December 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Author: bubulle
>
> > -  * Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy Petri?or
> > +  * Romanian (ro.po) by Eddy Petri?or
>
> This is really getting ridiculous...

Thanks you for kindly pointing it. I'll correct the error.

I now try to avoid using xemacs for changelog editing but, as it is
the default editor on my system, some occurrences still slip through.

(and, to answer very probable followups, I tried to switch to regular
emacs twice during the last months but the weird handling of
emacsclient and the lack of "-unmapped" made me switch back to my good
old editor)