Re: Emdebian and D-I keys

Quoting Neil Williams (codehelp@debian.org):

> I don't think it's possible to add the Emdebian key to
> debian-archive-keyring - buildd.emdebian.org is not maintained by DSA.
> Is it possible to add emdebian-archive-keyring-udeb to d-i? (I can
> arrange an upload to unstable to make that package available, albeit
> with a delay getting through NEW.)

debian-archive-keyring-udeb is actually not part of D-I. It is a
dependency of bootstrap-base and therefore automatically installed
when that package is installed.

So, a possibility would be adding emdebian-archive-keyring-udeb as
another dependency.....but that would mean pulling this for any
install.

An alternative solution would be triggering the installation of the
new udeb depending on whatever helps "recognizing" that we're running
an Emdebian install.