Re: Display problems in D-I in Dzongkha: how to reproduce the problem

>From packages/rootskel-gtk/src/usr/bin/gtk-set-font:
   dz)
       FONT_NAME="Tibetan Machine Uni"
       FONT_SIZE=$(($FONT_SIZE + 2))
       ;;

We increased the font size to make it better readable, but maybe it's just
too big now.

The default font size for the Tibetan Machine Uni font is already at its maximum. Increasing it by two would really make it big and undesirable. The Dzongkha language uses multiple stacking (vertically) for writing and as such the font size should not be made larger than default size. Hope this helps..

Regards,

--
Pema Geyleg
108 7 ST NW,