Re: [RFR/RFC] Multi-desktop CDs for lenny - take 2

[drop debian-cd@lists.debian.org]

Who said "Universal Operating System".  :-)

> - for light CD: separate rescue submenu on first isolinux screen

That's sensible. (even though a little,bit inconsistent with DVD)

BTW, I'm wondering whether "light" is misleading (<> netinst). maybe
"lightx", "lightX" or something else.

Finally a few comment on the images I tested:

* There's an empty "/install" folder on the CD, even though
  /install.{386,amd} are used.

* The file /pxelinux.cfg/default is a symlink, which make it impossible
  to use on FAT/NTFS file system. would it be possible to replace it
  with a simple file containing : "include ../boot-screens/syslinux.cfg"

* The multi-arch (i386+amd64) advanced sub-menu needs scrolling
  I'll try to have a look.

Thanks,

Franklin