Re: Status of multipath support in d-i

On Thursday 04 September 2008, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 10:32:24AM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > Yes. This was the problem. It works as expected now. I think we
> > should push partman-multipath into lenny now.
>
> Do you think that you could also add some documentation about multipath
> support in the installation guide?

As it is still an experimental feature I'd suggest a very solid wiki page
instead of adding to the installation guide, just like dmraid.
We can then work on making the feature official and documenting it
properly post-Lenny.

An additional reason is that installation guide updates need translation
effort too.