Re: micro-evtd: udeb (arm armel only)

One more thing I'm afraid, and this is fairly structural:
start-stop-daemon is not available in the D-I environment.

I also have the feeling that micro_evtd.command is in general more
elaborate then it needs to be. For udebs we try to limit scripts (unless
they are also used in installed systems) to do only what they need to do
and nothing more.
Example: as the script will never be used interactively, having a "usage"
function or the interactive bit in play_tune is unnecessary and a (minor)
waste of memory.

Cheers,
FJP