Re: micro-evtd: udeb (arm armel only)

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> were asked about it by the FTP-masters, I had a quick look at the
> contents of the udeb and saw two obvious and fairly serious errors:
> - a hook script in /lib/
> - missing dependency on libc-udeb

This should be fixed now.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:
> Please make the source of the package and a binary for review
> available somewhere so we can take a look on it and see if we spot any
> problem with it.

Source and binary available for review at [0].

I have added content to the udeb, it should be able to play
sound and control led. Although I have not tested it yet
because my Kurobox Pro doesn't have Debian (FreeLink)
installed any longer. When I get the installer working for
Kurobox I will test the udeb.

-- Per

[0] http://oshw.org/usr/avtobiff/gsoc/08/micro-evtd/